Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
You may contact us to know more about how we treat and use personal data via email [email protected].
If we need to process the data you provide us with about yourself to fulfill our Services, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to provide communication or services.
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you provide us by filling in forms on our website (https://ziden.io) that you may access directly or through another website or by corresponding with us by email or otherwise. The information you give us may include the following information:
- 2.Business Email
- 3.Phone Number
- 4.Your organization’s website URL
- 5.Which services do you want to use
- 6.Credential information
- 7.Information that you may provide through our customer support email, chat, social media websites, or other third-party platforms where we communicate with users. This may include feedback, contact information, identifying information to assist with finding an account, or any additional information provided in these interactions.
Information we collect about you. Concerning each of your visits to our website, certain information may be automatically collected and stored during your usage:
- 1.Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type, and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform.
- 2.Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through, and from our website (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, methods used to browse away from the page, and any email used to contact our customer service.
Posting and Uploading. We collect personal data from you when you provide, post or upload it to our site, such as when you fill out a form. You don’t have to post or upload personal data besides what is necessary for our Services.
We will only use personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your data in the following circumstances:
- When we need to perform the Services;
- When Organizations instruct us while using the Services;
- To contact you in response to completing a form or sending marketing information;
- When it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights, do not override those interests;
- When we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your data. However, you have the right to withdraw consent to marketing to you directly at any time by contacting us at [email protected].
Information you give us. We will use this information:
- To provide you with the information and Services that you request from us;
- To notify you about significant changes to our Service.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer our Services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, researching, statistical, and survey purposes;
- To improve our website and products to ensure that content is presented most effectively for you and your device;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
Information provided by Organizations on your behalf. We will use this information:
- To administer our Services as instructed by Organizations, including issuing credentials, managing existing credentials, providing sharing capabilities, and assisting in a support capacity when requested;
- To monitor and enhance our Services.
You can ask us to stop sending marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at [email protected].
If you opt-out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service experience or other transactions.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes we collect unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason. That reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to explain how the new purpose's processing is consistent with the original purpose, please email us at [email protected].
If we need to use your data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. Please note that we may process your data without your knowledge or consent in compliance with the above rules.
You acknowledge and agree that from time to time, we have the right to share your personal information with:
- 1.An Organization which has previously shared your information with us to provide Services. This information will be shared under an Organization's instructions, in an agreement between Ziden and the Organization, and in compliance with applicable law. This includes Authorized users or other Organization representatives;
- 2.Selected third parties that have been granted access to your Personal data in order to provide Services to you and the Organization;
- 3.Legal authorities or in compliance with legal regulations, if we are obliged to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation, enforce or apply our Services and agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Ziden, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and risk reduction.
- 4.Third parties. If we sell or buy any business or assets, we will disclose your data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or if a third party acquires Ziden or all of its assets, its customer data will be one of transferred assets.
All personal data is processed by our staff. For the purposes of IT hosting and maintenance, this information is located on servers in Singapore.
Whenever we transfer your personal data, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website at the transmission stage; any transmission is at your own risk.
We will only retain your data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes. We may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
In some circumstances, you can ask us to delete your data. See below for further information.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction of your personal data;
- Request erasure of your personal data;
- Object to processing of your personal data;
- Request restriction of processing your personal data;
- Request transfer of your personal data;
- Right to withdraw consent.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. However, occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is unfounded, repetitive, or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
Ziden is a service meant for adult use only and does not promote the Service to children or intentionally collect information from children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected personal information from an individual under 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. However, if you believe an individual under 13 may have provided us with personal information violating this paragraph, please contact us at [email protected] with “Notice of Underage Person” in the subject line.